In compliance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as in compliance with current regulations on data protection, it is reported that the owner of the website ithikios.com and canaldenunciasanonimas.com and all its subdomains ( hereinafter, "the Web") is DIGITAL PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT SL (hereinafter, ithikios), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, with CIF B02767010, and with registered office at c / Mont Blanc 17, Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain.
ithikios is the owner of all rights to the Website. The simple access, navigation and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the same (hereinafter, the "User") and implies the acceptance of this clause of terms and conditions. The information available through this website is not subject to contract and may be modified without prior notice.
ithikios will not be held responsible for problems arising from the consultation or use of this Website. To this end, access is obliged to comply with this, having to act in accordance with current Law, good faith and public order and, refraining from using the Website in a way that could prevent or impair its proper functioning. You can find further information about ithikio's Security Policy form here.
This service can only be used to send complaints or inquiries to companies that have contracted the service with ithikios, guaranteeing confidentiality and anonymity (if the user so chooses), regarding the personal data of the complainant.
Conditions for the user
- As a user, you are obliged to make correct and lawful use of the platform.
- You will use the platform for the purposes it has been designed for, and in no case will you use it for purposes contrary to the law.
- The ithikios channel / canaldenunciasanonimas is not an emergency service. In case of emergency contact local authorities.
- You must fill in all the information defined as mandatory in order to be able to send it.
- This service is not designed to present information that can be considered secret or strictly confidential.
- Reflect and review the information you send to ensure that if you do not want it, you do not reveal your identity.
- You will be able to choose between sending the communication indicating your contact details or without indicating them. In both cases, the platform will provide you with a unique identification number and a password. It is important that you write them down in a safe place, only with them will you be able to check the status of the communication. If you lose them, you will not be able to access it again. For security reasons, ithikios will not be able to provide access to lost codes.
- If the organization proves that there has been bad faith when making the report, it reserves the right to take legal action if the complainant has been identified.
- You will be able to download a certificate issued by ithikios in which you will have all the information that has been sent to the company, as well as the result once the investigation is completed.
- The query system has traces to help users identify improper access to their query.
- The Complainant expressly understands and agrees that ithikios will not be responsible for any direct or indirect, anticipated or unforeseen damage, interest or loss, including, among others, moral damage resulting from the use or inability to use this service.
- The Complainant is responsible for the veracity of the information communicated, assuming the consequences of having acted in bad faith or sent false information or documentation.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage of any kind that ithikios may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of improper use of the product, a breach of the terms and conditions of use or a breach of the law in force on your part.